We like you to have as much choice as possible for your Cooking Lesson and for you to create a very personalized Menu.
We have the various choices listed under each course – Antipasti , Primi Piatti, Secondi, Side Dishes and Desserts.
Please choose ONE dish from each section to make up your ideal Menu. If you scroll over the pictures alongside the menus you’ll see a brief description of the dish.
If there’s something you’ve always wanted to learn to cook but don’t see it here among our selections please feel free to ask. We’re very flexible and as long as we have enough notice and it’s a traditional Tuscan dish we’ll do our very best to accommodate your request.
With some dishes there are seasonal variations that will be advised on the day of the class. An example of this is the Ravioli for which we have a number of different fillings and sauces and will be chosen at the time of the class depending on seasonal availability of ingredients.
We have quite a few options for options for Vegetarians amongst our menu choices (indicated with a V alongside). We leave out the Secondo and add in a second Antipasti so please make a choice of two antipasti if you’re vegetarian.
Our herbs are almost exclusively from the garden and picked by you on the day. We’re also cultivating an array of vegetables which again will be used on the day for some of the dishes.
All other products are purchased locally.
If you have any questions at all regarding your menu choices please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Bruschetta (Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic on Toasted Bread) (V)
- Crostini Toscani (Pate)
- Savoury Onion & Goats Cheese Tart (V)
- Crostini with Salsiccia e Crescenza (sausage and cream cheese on toasted bread)
- Savoury Zucchine & Cheese Tart (V)
- Spinach & Ricotta Tart (V)
- Crostone with Funghi (Mushrooms) (V)
- Pappa di Pomodoro (Tuscan Tomato & Bread Soup) (V)
- Panzanella (Bread Salad) (V)
Primo Piatto/First Course
- Home-Made Hand Rolled Pici Pasta with Caccio e Pepe (Pecorino & Pepper) Sauce (V)
- Home-Made Potato Gnocchi with Fresh Pesto (V)
- Home-Made Ravioli with seasonal filling and sauce (V)
- Home-Made Tagliolini Pasta with Ceci (Chickpea) Sauce (V)
- Home-Made Vegetable Lasagna (V)
- Classic Lasagna with meat ragù
- Ricotta Gnocchi (V)
- Home-Made Tagliatelle Pasta with Saffron, Sausage & Cream Sauce
- Home-Made Tortellini with Brodo (meat broth)
- Involtini (Chicken with prosciutto ham, garlic and sage)
- Pollo al Limone (Lemon Chicken)
- Corniglio arrosto morto (Pan fried Rabbit with white wine and herbs)
- Chicken alla Cacciatore
- Vitello Tonnato
- Carré di Miale (roast pork)
Contorni (Side Dishes)
- Peas & Pancetta (V)
- Caprese Salad (V)
- Patate arroste (Italian roasted potatoes) (V)
- Fagiolini (Green Beans) with Balsamic Sauce (V)
- Sauteed Spinach (V)
- Fagioli all’Uccelletto (white beans in tomato sauce) (V)
- Cantucci (Biscotti)
- Fruit Tiramisù
(V) = Vegetarian option